Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Proficiently PC skills and ERP knowledge

1):four years' Engineering leader working experience and four years' production engineer working experience in US company; ed hardy hoodiestwo years' project leader's working experience in HK company;1.5 years' senior cost & warranty engineer working experience in US company,now I am factory manager .
2): I am familiar with foreign company's working thought road and procedure and 6 sigma knowledge,I have some successful cases which use 6 sigma to get cost down.10 years experience in the field of mold design and molding process. including die casting / thermoplastic mold / thermoset mold (compression and injection+compression)/ stamping die and rubber casting . With my strong academic background and working experience and the spirit of working down to earth, I'm sure I am the right person you are looking for. - Good business ethic and integrity with basic legal knowledge.ed hardy underwear - Proven project management, analytical,ed hardy trousers and negotiation skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Welled hardy known operation process lacoste polo shirtsand lean knowledge.
- Proficiently PC skills and ERP knowledge.Words to Live by
here is my code
I am emothional